Company’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an in-person training and online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields in computer science and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Company is making innovative technologies available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Company is looking for people to join our Financial Operations team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As our CFO, you’ll be responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in regards to all financial and accounting activities. Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CEO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity