- Short term goal:
- Kickstart operation in new city: Bandung (Including setting-up office, SOPs, etc)
- To grow to 200+ projects location/mo
- Manage growth strategy:
- How do we scale capability of fulfilling projects? Recruiting, Development, Monitoring?
- How do we reduce cost? Reduce manpower?
- How do we leverage tech to tackle operational & scaling issues?
- Build team of ~40 people:
- Build solid recruitment engine & training for Project Manager, Site Manager, Pelaksana
- Build solid team for Production Control, Procurement, Supply chain & Logistics
- Acquire, validate, train contractors (Interior Design Partner+ Workshop): Workshop/Mandor/Tukang
- Bachelor degree in engineering. Ideally in Civil, Interior Design or related degrees.
- Core competencies:
- Experience managing team of 20+ people in construction, interior or industrial engineering sector
- Understanding of local market
- Proven track record in managing multiple and complex operational projects
- Understanding of construction management, technical drawing, and 3D projections is a plus
- Strong managerial skills:
- Demonstrates critical and systematic thinking process in solving scalability challenges
- Demonstrates organization skills & leadership
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees, including field contractors
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, quick execution of policy
- Experience in expansion and mass recruitment is a plus