- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric products.
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements.
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health.
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers and Designers.
- 5 years or more relevant experience in product management.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non- technical audience.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business.
- You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow, and you know when to do which. Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- People love working with you.
- Your writing is clear and effective.