You will be responsible to work alongside the CEO and COO to craft the vision and the development of our Fulltime Program as well as providing the overall vision for the program. This role reports to the COO.
- Responsible of the operations of the program, curriculum development, and class management
- Providing directions and advice to every member of the team to assure the implementation of strategies and problem solving initiatives.
- Maintain and Ensuring syllabus for classes are fit to the market needs and are quality controlled.
- Coordinating and monitoring class opening preparation and operations to ensure all required components are set e.g. instructors, rooms etc. and the classes run according to the standard.
- Managing evaluation initiatives for all classes in the program to collect consumer feedback and potential improvements.
- Manage a team consist of instructors, admissions, and career centre to achieve business and academic goals
- At least Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, management information system or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in Business development/Product Management/Project Management
- 2 years experience in a leadership role
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment