- Lead, plan, manage, and execute hiring pipeline for the company
- Achieve short-term and long-term hiring goals of the company
- Establish recruitment channels such as campus recruitment, partnerships, job portals, LinkedIn, offline events, etc.
- Manage and filter applications
- Develop and execute standardized interview questions to assess candidates
- Conduct first round interviews
People Operations (30%):
- Establish ongoing reporting requirements and workforce analytics to drive data-based decision making
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Collect and manage employee data
- Initiate activities such as workshops, classes, etc. to ensure professional development of employees
- Assist in building company culture through internal and outbound activities, and other initiatives
- Measure employee happiness and provide feedback to Co-Founders
- Create best-practice HR processes through continuous improvements
Employer Branding (30%):
- Develop and implement employer branding efforts and strategy
- Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
- Prioritize opportunities to extend the employer brand team’s reach across the candidate journey, beyond attraction and discovery.
- Serve as a thought leader and educator for other employer brand practitioners around the world and across businesses.
- Develop and implement a media test plans to increase learning, optimize performance and maximize marketing investments.
- Manage the recruitment marketing media budget.
Leadership & Management (30%):
- Lead and manage a growing team of recruiters and people operations.
- Attract, develop, inspire, and lead high performers, creating a culture that motivates and retains world class talent required for success.
- Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to team members.
- Partner with the Product Development and Business Development team, as well as other key teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Eight years of relevant experience with a holistic understanding of HR as a department and as a part of the organization.
- Have leadership experience in a young, fast-pace, and dynamic environment.
- Able to strongly plan and execute recruitment and employer branding activities.
- Strong communication skill, especially in English.
- Experience managing multi-countries operations will be a plus as this role is overseeing the operations of three countries: Indonesia, Singapore, and India.