- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations in any internal issues and establish strong internal communication from upstream to downstream.
- Manage end to end recruitment and selection process from entry up until executive level
- Possess tangible understanding of current capacity of the business, ability to forecast future business needs related with man power planning and being able to provide strong justifications in decision-making
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across function
- Nurture the organization to be able to adapt in fast-changing working environment and strong-positive working environment
- Oversee and manage HR operation such as BPJS, employment agreement contract, payroll, attendance management
- Structure and develop a strategic plan for long term compensation benefit
- Implements performance management system. Identifies areas of improvements, finds resources, recommends to key management and assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Minimum Bachelor Degree who has experience in HR industry for more than 6 years
- Has an exposure in HR Operation, Recruitment, Training and Organization & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Employer Branding would be a plus point
- Have a great communication and problem solving skill, well organized and people person.
- Able to pitch thought in a right proportion and convince to management
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing work environment
- Has a passion in furniture/home décor would be a plus point