- Acquire buyer (demand side) – individual residential customer, maintain relationship with customer – account management, provide and overview of custom design template for each categories.
- Strategize and execute plan for project expansion to other cities
- Responsible for generating & growing revenue, P&L
- Strategize and execute plan for Offline Experience Center
- Strategize product offering for interior & furniture, liaising supply chain and logistic to production.
- Working closely with Tech, Marketing, Interior Design, Creative and Business Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales Engineering/Civil/Interior Design or related degrees.
- Experienced in managing team of 20+ people related to construction, interior or industrial engineering sector
- Proven track record in managing multiple and complex operational projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, planning, monitoring and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates critical and systematic thinking process in solving scalability challenges.
- Passionate in interior design and furniture.
- Possess in construction management, technical drawing and 3D projections would be an additional plus point.