- Take full responsibility for revenue growth, projection and the company’s sales targets to meet company objectives.
- Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and refine scalable sales processes and procedures
- Build an enterprise-focused go-to-market strategy and further grow our business
- Build and manage successful sales teams (SDR, field sales, pre-sales and customer success)
- Consultative approach, pitching solutions not products, and comfortable securing from prospective clients’ IT & marketing budgets, business goals, and various data assets
- Develop and implement a partner/channel sales strategy
- Take a hands-on approach to every stage of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Responsibility for key KPIs and metrics (MRR, ARPA, CAC, Churn)
- Identify key market trends and activity that affect the direction of the organization
- Able to customize your pitches as sales presentation decks
- Attend industry and networking events routinely
- Collaborates across in-house departments to ensure your clients’ ongoing and often changing needs are continuously met
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce
Skill and Experience:
- At least 10+ years as a top performer in B2B enterprise sales, pitching to AVP-level and above
- Experience working in technology and more specifically with data analytics-focused products and teams
- Previous experience bringing a company from USD 1M ARR to USD 5M+ ARR.
- Track record hiring and coaching a successful sales team
- The ability to build lasting relationships with customers and partners
- Previous experience growing and running a high-performing SaaS or Technology sales team
- Proven record managing both transactional and strategic sales cycles
- Strong objection handler, with agility to think-on-feet for scenario-based solutions
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience.
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to handle rejection
- Able to understand complex product and explain it in the simplest way (out of the box thinking)
- Posses competitive personality
- Take No as an answer, always find a way to seal the deal
- Intuitively spotting pain point early and suggest a solution quickly