About the Position
Operations is the heartbeat of our service. As partners are core to Company’s unique business model, Operations’ immediate focus is on maximizing the liquidity and quality of our partner pool, while seeking to improve the lives of our individual partners. As the VP of Operations, you will report to the Regional Head of Operations. You will be overseeing the partner recruitment, fulfillment and service arms across our Indonesian market (Bali and Jakarta, with expansion plans on the horizon), creating and implementing short- and long- term operational strategies, ensuring SOPs & processes are being followed through, and
driving innovation that will bring our partner-funnel to the next level.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can think long-term and is highly process-driven, but is willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty with the ground teams.
- Management and development of our Indonesia (Jakarta and Bali) operations teams (you will bring our team to the next level!) and resources, while working
cross-functionally with the heads of our other divisions to ensure teams are working in sync
- Planning and implementing short and long-term projects without losing sight of our core mission and long-term company strategy Be the operations point of contact for management across the region, ensuring greater-strategy alignment and a clean flow of vital information Develop a meeting cadence for the operations team, ensuring the team isn’t working in silos
- Localize and formalize the regional SOP, with the intent to grow the Indonesian market using a tried-and-tested approach Build an expert-level understanding of our proprietary operational software, with the intent to improve the effectiveness of our operations team through improved tools and automation
- Track and manage the health of our partner funnel – be able to fully grasp the issues at hand and effectively develop long-term strategies to tackle systemic issues
- Own Indonesia’s operational metrics of success
- Process development and optimization – you will be developing a local operations handbook
- Implement effective processes that solve for longer-term issues, like partner liquidity, retention and fraud
- Cost and budget management, ensuring we’re deploying our resources effectively
- Learn and grow with the team – we’re young and hungry!
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in an operational capacity
- Has experience managing an operational team – you will be bringing our operations team to the next level!
- Is a motivational leader, possess the ability to inspire a process and results focused approach in his team
- Is able to think strategically, while keeping one eye focused on the day-to-day
- Is a project manager at heart, able to oversee the development of many projects at once
- Is a problem solver, able to exercise good judgment in ambiguous situations
- Is an excellent communicator, able to liaise effectively with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Marketing) and provide pros vs cons examples for effective decision making
- Is comfortable learning and using new software tools
- Is data-driven – must be able to effectively use data to measure the success of your projects
- Is fluent in English
- Tech startup experience is ideal, but not required
- Experience in or working with a recruitment agency is desired, but not required