- Work alongside each and every member of the production team, from the actors and creative production team to the camera crew and video editor
- Oversee everything, from casting and set design to lighting and editing.
- Using their creative ideas and decision-making skills to produce effective cinema, directors must also have the ability to lead a team of talented professionals.
- Lead the activities and production inside the studio. You are responsible in managing the team, the equipments and the overall creative production.
- Executing the Producer’s vision into a video. He/She will be in charge of delegating work efficiently and effectively. Most importantly, it will be the Video Director’s job to communicate to the talent in order to ensure that their words and actions meet the goal, vision and expectation of the production.
- Finally, in this role, you will also have the room for creative insights, exploring creative options and make on-the-spot decisions.
- Handle administrative responsibilities associated with projects including organization of file information, video assets and audio and video archive
- Stay abreast of approaches to storytelling with video and advances in video, digital and web technologies
You’re an ideal candidate if you have:
- Comprehensive understanding of video development and production, and streamlining process for maximum efficiency
- You are confident, an effective leadership quality and quick-thinking
- You have a good eye and judgment on creative decisions
- You are not foreign to working with texts both in English and in Bahasa Indonesia
- Consistent and strong portfolio
- Expert-level collaboration skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and execute numerous production projects at one time
- Expert project and time management skills
- Able to work and communicate within a team structure while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Photography and video shooting and editing skills are desired.
- Must be energetic, outgoing, creative, and passionate about what you do.
- Must have great leadership skills and ability to lead others.
- Ability to lead by example.
- A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue other staff members
- Must be creative, detail oriented and be highly motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- The ability to work as a team and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- You are eager to learn and can adapt quickly. Don’t be afraid to ask or to get guidance prior to mistakes!
- You need to be able to think outside the box and come up with effective solutions. Be proactive!
- You value consistency, coherent work and high-quality products/ services
- You know how to manage your time, you have experience with a heavy workload and you know how to deal with time pressure
Signs you’re a good fit for us
- You enjoy fast-moving environments where experimentation is encouraged
- You take your work seriously and yourself not so seriously
- You are passionate about education and technology and you are excited to create positive social change to enable people to launch their career
- You believe that educating the “whole person” is a necessity
- You appreciate learning and see yourself as a lifelong learner