- Working on an array of both existing projects and new products we have in the pipeline.
- Working with our product team of designers and engineers to design aesthetically pleasing and intuitive web products for the company.
- Working on user flows and focus on the usability aspects of a design, emphasising presentation of the correct information and functionality, ensuring correct placing at the right time, in the most appropriate way possible.
- As your role requires you to understand our users thoroughly, you will conduct user research and usability tests to gather data to determine what’s best for users.
- Your role will also allow you to gain hands-on experience on users and product research, giving you a say in major product decisions.
- At least 2-3 years of UI/UX design experience Mastery in Sketch and interactive prototyping tools such as Invision or Flinto
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other softwares like Zeplin, Overflow
- You have a portfolio that shows us the process behind the result and a user-centered approach
- Good knowledge of web and mobile design user interface and user experience
- Knows how to make use of data and design principles to influence design decisions
- Experience working in payments and FinTech is a plus