As our designer, you’ll be working on an array of both existing projects and new products we have in the pipeline. In a nutshell, your responsibilities include working with our product team of designers and engineers to design aesthetically pleasing and intuitive web products for Company.
We have great trust in our designers. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of constantly improving the experience on our various platforms.
You will work on user flows and focus on the usability aspects of a design, emphasising presentation of the correct information and functionality, ensuring correct placing at the right time, in the most appropriate way possible.
As your role requires you to understand our users thoroughly, you will conduct user research and usability tests to gather data to determine what’s best for users. Naturally, your role will also allow you to gain hands-on experience on users and product research, giving you a say in major product decisions.
- At least 2 – 3 years of UI/UX design experienceMastery in Sketch, and interactive prototyping tools such as Invision or Flinto
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other softwares like Zeplin, Overflow
- You have a portfolio that shows us the process behind the result and a user-centred approachGood knowledge of web and mobile design user interface and user experience
- Knows how to make use of data and design principles to influence design decisions
- Experience working in Payments and FinTech is a plus