- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups, partner with hiring managers, and build out/improve new and existing processes.
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
- Lead our employer brand positioning, working closely with Marketing to build Hacktiv8 as a great place to work in the mind of key stakeholders (active and passive candidates, clients, customers, etc).
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience in hiring leadership candidates (Directors & VPs).
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do).