- You will manage the development our programming and application development curriculum. You, as an industry expert, will be responsible to design the learning experience to develop programs that suits the learner needs.
- You will lead a team which goal is to deliver the content with excitement and energy to drive learner’s motivation.
- We don’t want anonymous instructor. We want you to bridge our instructors and students through engaging videos content and curriculum.
- You will also be teaching in front of the camera to share your excellent programming knowledge to our users.
You’re an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of verifiable work experience in the tech industry
- Strong and proven commitment to diversity and inclusion in the tech industry
- Experience with general programming concept
- Specializes in software engineering
- Stellar interpersonal skills and excellent communication skill
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) Leadership and group facilitation experience
- S1 Computer Science Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in teaching and/or video-based tutorials is a big plus
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- You are eager to learn and can adapt quickly. Don’t be afraid to ask or to get guidance prior to mistakes!
- You need to be able to think outside the box and come up with effective solutions. Be proactive!
- You value consistency, coherent work and high-quality products/ services
- You know how to manage your time, you have experience with a heavy workload and you know how to deal with time pressure
Signs you’re a good fit for us
- You enjoy fast-moving environments where experimentation is encouraged
- You take your work seriously and yourself not so seriously
- You are passionate about education and technology and you are excited to create positive social change to enable people to launch their career
- You believe that educating the “whole person” is a necessity
- You appreciate learning and see yourself as a lifelong learner