- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Work closely with the Creative Production Team. This team designs, creates and executes new projects, innovative products and in-demand services.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Report, analyze, distributing statistical information and repair any problems and concerns regarding the final product
- Inspect materials used in production (such as credentials, documents and multimedia files) to make sure that it has integrity, it holds original content and free from copyrights.
- Maintain the standard quality, credibility and coherent of the projects, products or services.
- Monitoring performance
- Graduated with a diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Communications/ Media – but if you think you are a good candidate with another educational background, go ahead and apply!
- As part of a medium-sized team, we need you to be as confident working individually, as you are working in a team.
- Our ideal candidate would have great organizational skills such as:
- You understand how to screen texts and multimedia files for copyright infringement
- You are not foreign to working with texts both in English and in Bahasa Indonesia
- You are thorough in your work and you pay great attention to detail
- You have formatting skills
- Design skills would be an asset!
- Furthermore, our ideal candidate has a good work ethic:
- You are eager to learn and can adapt quickly. Don’t be afraid to ask or to get guidance prior to mistakes!
- You need to be able to think outside the box and come up with effective solutions
- You value consistency, coherent work and high-quality products/ services
- You know how to manage your time and can work under time pressure
Signs you’re a good fit for us
- You enjoy fast-moving environments where experimentation is encouraged
- You take your work seriously and yourself not so seriously
- You are passionate about education and technology and you are excited to create positive social change to enable people to launch their career
- You believe that educating the “whole person” is a necessity
- You appreciate learning and see yourself as a lifelong learner