- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, design, development, and launch.
- Build alignment and understanding across the department, from cross-functional partners including marketing, PR, sales and customer support, to leadership team.
- Translate product & business strategy into product requirements through the process of integrating usability studies, research, market analysis and internal & external data
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results
- 3 years in product management or consulting background
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional decision making skills: ability to prioritize, set goals and direct team effort efficiently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and driven
- Effective communication skills
- Structured thinking – can articulate and demonstrate thought process
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- A never-ending desire to grow and learnt
- Data oriented: know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Academic background in computer science / engineering / business
Plus: love food and promo
- Technical expertise and the ability to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience.
- Experience in using tools such as Braze/Leanplum/Appsflyer/Amplitude