As Product Manager you will lead our mobile app strategic and development activities, working closely with executives and functional leaders across the company to define and build new digital capabilities and customer experiences needed to drive our continued business success. This is a hand-on role with great potential for professional ownership, development, and growth. GoWork is the only coworking platform in Indonesia with a dedicated application both in Android and iOS.
Vision of the App
To create a workspace ecosystem where people can thrive and have fun doing it.
Target market for the App
GoWork members, entrepreneurs, business owners, working millenials, professionals and creative individuals.
How will the App create impact
Day at work doesn’t have to be boring and monotonous. We want to redefine people’s experiences of work by providing the space, community and lifestyle services through the App.
Product velocity (time to release new features) and adoption (signups, MAU)
The challenge is the combination creating an intuitive, easy-to-use and pleasant product, which delight the users and deep understanding of user behaviour.
- Understand, define and manage the needs and requirements from users and internal teams.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind product decisions.
- Lead product initiatives from concept through deployment with inputs of other Business Units; includes creating specs and user stories.
- Utilize analytics, customer research and competitive analysis to improve the user experience and increase engagements.
- Manage vendor relationships and activities to support the above activities, including management of development schedule and goals.
- Define and measure ROI and other success metrics for enhancements.
- Educate team members on new functionality and scheduled features.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience as Product Manager – digital preferably.
- Growth and data-driven mindset; constantly thinking of ways to increase usage and engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; have experience in Agile methodologies and tools.
- Strong project management experience.
- Good knowledge of the latest technology and UX trends.
- Passion in understanding customers’ trends and needs and able to translate that into app
- Gowork is beyond coworking space, we are an integrated business platform creating exciting workspaces, uplifting communities and inspiring content online and offline. We chose our tagline – “Where Your Best Happens” – for a reason, because we believe that what we are creating is an integral part of your growth, whether you are a sole entrepreneur, run a startup or part of an enterprise.
- At Gowork we are result, growth and people driven. We have clear strategy, strong expansion plan, and solid partnerships with ecosystem builders. With that said, we want people who are passionate, are high achievers, and fun loving to be a part of our team. Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures (convergencevc.com), 500 Startups, Ideafest
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
- INclusive We have strong spirit of collaboration. We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together as teamwork and community.
- Vigorous We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness. Because of this positive energy, we will always go the extra mile and do our best.
- Entrepreneurial Each of us is an enterpreneur: We have a desire to WIN! We are passionate being and do things with purpose, we are competitive, we love challenge, we find solutions, we embrace continuous learning and we are first to grab opportunities
- Noble We always do the right thing and honor integrity. These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your believes and religions are.
- Thankful We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we are blessed. Being THANKFUL makes us HAPPY. It resonates a good energy to our surroundings and that energy is always needed to push ourselves forward.