- Execute strategy for App with focus on connecting communities.
- Define, prioritize and manage App roadmaps capabilities and enhancements.
- Utilize analytics, customer research and competitive analysis to improve the customer experience and increase engagements.
- Lead product initiatives from concept through deployment under inputs of other Business Units; includes creating specs and user stories.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders include Support, Community Managers and Marketing teams to manage new features, product feedback and bugs.
- Manage vendor relationships and activities to support the above activities.
- Min. 3 years of relevant technical Product Management experience (of that, >1 year in Mobile App).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Management Information Systems or Engineering degree.
- 3+ years of experience in bringing web / mobile products to market from concept through development and launch in software or internet services.
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest technology and UX Trends.
- Prior experience in conceptualizing features that enhance user journey.
- Organization product requirements and management of development schedule.
- Evaluate and determine a product roadmap.
- Work with sales and support teams to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Educate team members on new functionality and scheduled features.
- Organize schedule for next set of development goals.
- Interview customers to gain insight into opportunity areas.