Xfers is a fintech startup based in Singapore with a vision to build a unified banking payments platform to provide regional payment solutions across Southeast Asia. Our mission is to facilitate trade across the region to support the overall economy in the region to thrive.
Xfers is backed by YCombinator, 500 Startups, Golden Gate Ventures and Eduardo Saverin. We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done. We believe that credentials don’t say everything. What you love doing is way more important than the credentials you have.
- Define communications strategy and oversee its execution in Singapore and Indonesia.
- Scale the brand’s presence and image as an exciting Fintech payment solution.
- Develop SOPs and processes governing full suite of business/individual user communications
- Define, localize and oversee the communication plans
- Collaborate with the team and partners to develop and execute high intensive media plan (events, product updates, campaign milestone, etc.)
- Guide and ensure country teams have visibility and plans in place for all relevant communications activities
- Key liaison for internal stakeholders on development of communications for specific initiatives/projects
- Write content/develop templates (where needed) and guide stakeholders/country teams on proper structure for messages
- Maintenance of engagement team forward-looking calendar of activities related to communications
- Track media mentions and sentiment and plan responses
- Monitoring key marketing metrics.
- 3+ years experience in PR & Communications
- Established network with venture/tech media is a plus
- A passion to engage influencers and journalists, write (including numbers and infographics) and a nose for news will be a great advantage
- Understand market trends, competitive environment, ecosystem development
- Developed product positioning/messaging frameworks and developed user stories
- Demonstrate product-driven approach to building brand strategies
- Demonstrate a passion for innovative services
- Work effectively across teams locally and globally