- Managing and overseeing regulatory compliance with the relevant laws and regulations and liaising with government authorities
- Assisting as a legal advisor for Management and providing support in managing the company internal
- To assist and work alongside the legal counsel in collaboratively managing all legal matters and affairs
- Providing clear and business driven legal advisory on all legal aspect of company operation, product and service, strategic partnership
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolutions of problematic issues, and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situation in the future
- Providing legal guidance and assistance or mentoring business unit or department in the
- Drafting and reviewing transactional documents and arrangements
- Drafting and reviewing legal document to be used or entered into company and the counterparties
- Contributing to public policy – making process and regulations drafting as mandated by the government from time to time including advising the relevant government and / or association on existing or potential legal risks and issues and providing practical solutions to address concerns and solve the problems
- Carrying out extensive government relation duty with standard of integrity while the same time maximizing intellectual capital to build a good relationship with government official
- Managing external notaries and external legal service providers, etc.
- Responsible for advising the resolutions of disputes, litigation and regulatory matters including intellectual property and employment issues affecting the business.
- Assess at least Bachelor degree majoring Business Law from reputable universities with minimum GPA 3.00
- 3 Years of experience from prominent corporate law firms or international bank
- Proven practical experience in practice area such as bank, joint venture and general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, both advisory and transactional
- Well-versed in handling instructions in areas where the law may be unclear and complex.
- Strong theoretical knowledge of basic Indonesian laws such as the Indonesian civil code, commercial code, company law and collateral laws with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent legal drafting and writing skills with outstanding proficiency in English
- Has good communications and interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate in the field of Financial Technology especially peer to peer lending and SME