Lead Data Scientist will work closely with business users to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making and passion to deliver advanced data-driven solutions.
- Serve as a mentor to other Data Scientists on the team and Analysts across the company by leading learning academies and serving as an available resource for all things related to analytics.
- Lead a team of data scientists and junior data scientists and provide them with best practices, mentorship, guidance, and coaching
- Discover new ideas to extend Company’ intelligence system in the area of risk & regulation, fraud detection, creditworthiness evaluation, etc.
- Lead the AI/ML team at Company to the next level.
- Developing method and solution into an intelligence model to automate the operations in the company.
- Build a reliable intelligence system with efficient implementation and low complexity.
- Improve existing current deep learning framework and model.
- Research and development on how to improve our process automation.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatic Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field
- Good communication skill
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning Method
- Image Processing
- Computer Vision