ABOUT THE ROLE
The HR & Recruitment Associate is crucial in growing and developing the GoWork “People”. It has two main roles:
- Supports the sourcing, attracting and hiring of rock star and talented people into GoWork. Creatively sources and continuously networks to create strong pipelines for key roles to fill out specific openings in a timely manner.
- Supports both a strategic and hands-on role that provides the complete cycle of HR functions to support to our growing team. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great employee support, training and driving HR functional excellence as we build this department.
- Builds and continuously improves the GoWork’s HR function by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. Nurture company culture for employees at all locations.
- Sets, reports on, and achieves specific metrics (KPIs) in the department.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Implements performance management system. Identifies areas of improvements, finds resources, recommends to key management and conducts in house trainings regularly and whenever needed.
- Maintains organized and clean filings or all paperwork and related administration work. Ensures compliance with pertinent HR-related laws, regulations and policies.
- Actively contributes to the performance and development of the Talent team and the HR team overall.
- Recruits the right talents and rock stars! Works with key management to understand hiring needs and creates a recruiting strategy for each position, using of job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Assists users with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers. Communicates with candidates at each step of the recruiting process including articulating the GoWork’s vision and job role to extending and negotiating offers.
- Map out strategic timelines and budgets for talent acquisition in consultation with key management
- Acts as a brand ambassador when representing GoWork and job opportunities in the external market place and attends recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines.
- Be the “Minister of the People”. Makes sure that the company stays fun and innovative by maintaning a great culture.
- Plan team and employee events including recruiting parties, happy hours, team-building off-sites, and annual outings.
- Ideally: Minimum 5 years experience in talent acquisition and building HR system in start ups or high growth companies and managing people from diverse backgrounds (from local to overseas graduates, from high school to Masters graduates, etc).
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from reputable local/overseas university
- Solid understanding for all of the disciplines within HR: Talent Acquisition and Mapping, Learning & Development, HR Systems, HR Operations, Employee Engagement, and Organizational Development
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- In-depth knowledge of Indonesian labor law and HR best practices
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and maintain a high level performance
- Savvy at Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Experience building HR policies/programs from scratch
- Startup experience is a plus
- Mandarin language is a plus.
- Someone who has demonstrated success in talent management, leadership development, and organization development, as well as a proven ability to attract and retain outstanding talents.
- You have a passion for creating a positive, diverse culture and a welcoming, productive work environment.
- You are a highly self-managed person, and excited to work in a collaborative environment.
- You have good organizational skills and be able to see what needs to get done and make it happen without the need for daily guidance.
- You have high integrity and shown strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence at everything you do.
GoWork is Indonesia’s leading premium coworking space, where our mission is to help people be their best by reinventing the way they work.
- We provide world-class workspaces that are fully equipped with amenities and layout in accordance with our researched spatial design.
- We foster strong relationships within our diverse member community by facilitating collaborative discussions and hosting exclusive member activities.
- We contribute to building Indonesia’s startup ecosystem by hosting regular events for people from all interests, industries and backgrounds.
- We support our members with partnerships for services that meet their ongoing business needs, and provide lifestyle benefits for their enjoyment.
- We are uniquely technology enabled with our GoWork app. Founded in 2016, our Co-Founders have combined their passions and decades of experience in Real Estate, Community Building, Finance, Operation, and Tech. GoWork currently operates 5 Hub locations, along with an additional 20 satellite locations across Jakarta, that are bookable through our app. Our total membership base includes more than >2000 members from 500 companies, who are supported by over 60 of our community partners. Our GoWork team continue to host more than 60 events each month, attracting over 1,000 attendees.
Affiliated companies: Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Ismaya, Ideafest
GOWORK VALUES (IN.V.E.N.T):
● We have strong spirit of collaboration and team work.
● We believe that we can achieve bigger and greater things together and believe in the magic of strong community.
● We take a good care of our health (mind, body and soul), which gives us full energy and mental sharpness.
● Being healthy allows us to have positive energy, go the extra mile and deliver our best quality.
● Each of us is an entrepreneur: we are competitive and have a desire to WIN!
● Dare to work hard and continuously build a growth mindset.
● Passionate and do things with purpose.
● Love challenges, find creative solutions, embrace continuous learning and first to grab opportunities.
● We always do the right and honor trustworthiness and integrity.
● These are the things we do when no one is looking, no matter what your beliefs and religions are.
● We are grateful and positive every moment and every day, because we