In the Company, you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. You will be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology. As our human resource people operations specialist, you’ll play a pivotal role in a fast-paced environment cultivating our most valuable asset, our employees. You’ll have a major impact on our organization, from recruiting and on-boarding to culture-building and engagement initiatives. You’ll be empowered to be a key player in building and developing the foundations of our People Operations and Talent team.
- Responsible for organizing company events that support positive team spirit and alignmentActively engages in recruiting, employee engagement, and team building.
- This includes on-boarding of new hires, coordinating and maintaining our applicant tracking system
- Manage appropriate pieces of the Employee Performance Review cycle
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles
- Oversee all HR process delivery impacting the employee life cycle such as on-boarding and integration, discipline and grievance, leave management, exit management, policies, career transitions and management, performance management, legal issue, etc
- Assist in personnel administration include sick, medical insurance, BPJS ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, disnakertrans report, employee database
- Administrative duties for General Affairs (building maintenance, assets, office pantry, stationery, legal document for expatriate)
- 1 – 3 years of people operations experience
- Passionate and a people person
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, think on your feet
- Be able to adjust to situations and be willing to work in an environment that is always changing.
Nice to have
- Prior work experience in a fast growing organization
- Experience working with Millennials and Gen X employees
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Familiar with rapid on-boarding