- Platform: full integration of supply chain and immediate process after payment (from order process to vendor, transiting to Warehouse Management System, delivery to client & tracking system). This is to monitor workflow of supply & project management team
- Improving and maintaining end to end process of supply chain and work flow process in track. Making sure the speed of delivery of the projects are on track with the SLA.
- Design Package v2.0: to launch package system to speed up design process based on geographical area.
- Looking or creating a platform to enhance the process of product designer to production factory or workshop.
- Work closely with HR and Commercial team monitoring performance on project team and what things that need to be improved or strategized to up-scale the interior designers.
- Overseeing and bug fixing on what need to be improved from the platform.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Sales Engineering or related degrees.
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, planning, monitoring and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preferably candidate who has as exposure in Operational Excellence, Business Operation, Commercial and Business Strategy for Product Development
- Experience in building a team
- Passionate in furniture and/or interior design would be a plus point
- Demonstrates critical and systematic thinking process in solving scalability challenges.