JULO (www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The Company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
Established in late 2016, JULO deployed its lending platform in Jakarta and surrounding cities, and the Company is about to enter a hyper-growth period. Expansion to the rest of Indonesia is expected to complete within a year. JULO is based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore.
We are looking for highly motivated, relentlessly resourceful, hands-on Head of Operations to work closely with its current management and operations team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will own, manage and be responsible for the whole Operations of the company.
- Operations (Loan Processing)
- Customers Service
Which includes, but not limited to:
- Liaise with superior (COO/CEO) to make decisions related to Operations and set strategic goals
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Ensure tight collaboration across the various functions and projects in Operations to boost efficiency and productivity
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of product, process, policies and people through data driven analysis, and apply improvements
- Innovate, think critically and creatively to solve problems using technology and outside the box solutions
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Manage staffing, resource allocation, goal setting and measurements
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- You will be the COO/ CEO’s sidekick when it comes to business improvement, innovation & strategic planning.
- You will collaborate with internal teams (engineering, analytics, and products) to help grow JULO exponentially.
- Exceptional can-do attitude & relentlessly resourceful
- At least 5 years proven experience as Head of Operations or equivalent position.
- At least 5 years proven excellent organizational and leadership ability, with outstanding communication & people skill.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/ operations metrics.
- Great knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (eq. marketing, finance, HR, admin, and legal)
- Strong ability to make good decisions, take actions and make things happen.