We are looking for a candidate with strong brand instincts and will bring significant experience in driving marketing at our high-growth business environment. You need to be very hands-on, while also able to build and manage a team.
The right leader will be a marketing generalist with experience covering online and offline brand building, customer acquisition, PR, and B2 marketing-focused events to drive business and revenue growth.
- Generate overall marketing strategy (online and offline), including budgeting, distribution, positioning, etc.
- Create Marketing Strategy, Marketing Public Relations, and Brand Activation.
- Plan out major marketing campaigns and PR activations for Go-Rework.
- Coordinate with finance and sales teams to plan out key goals and outcomes.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with all partners, structuring relationships and helping guide these through project management with our Community teams.
- Oversee maintenance of content and marketing message distribution channels.
- Be able to deliver within budget and measure all effectiveness in marketing efforts in all channels
- Generate reports & insights to C-level and managements.
- Work experience in related field and have handled most of the responsibilities mentioned above for at least 4 year
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, min GPA 3.00 from 4.00 Scale
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Knowledge of the startup “scene” and have developed connections with influencers and key opinion leaders (KOL)
- Results driven and able to ensure completion of tasks
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills (English and Indonesia)
- Willing to work hard and has proven track records toward details