- Managing the retails operations ensuring target achievement completed.
- Ensuring the retails deliverable of quantity and quality services to the Company’s customers.
- Monitoring / minimizing error in retails operations by leading retails operations and coordinating with Retail Manager for better outcome.
- Ensuring compliance of Company policies of procedures by all Retails outlet in performing daily retails operations.
Evaluation of Vehicle
- Managing accuracy of vehicle assessment and
evaluations to avoid loss for the Company.
After Sales Services
- Managing after sales issues and minimizing clients’ complaints related to the Inspections.
- Provide plan and solutions for all retails outlet clients complaint by guiding Retail Manager accordingly.
- Monitoring inspections /retail department tardiness ensuring adherence to Company policies and procedures for smooth daily retails operations.
- Plan and propose retails/operations personnel growth and development to eliminate human error in Inspections.
- Managing workable and harmonious industrial relations culture in within the workplace.
- Monitoring CMS to analyses potential business leads
- Provide the Management Daily Sales Report on time.
- Manage the Deal Seal Reporting insight diligently.
Job-Related/ Technical Competence
- Inspections Functions –knowledgeable in automotive parts and functions. Ability to recognize and identify problems and provide solutions
- Evaluation of Vehicle – well versed of vehicles valuation based on current market pricing and competitors check
- After Sales Services -ability to attend client concerns and complain efficiently by providing solutions maintaining CSB reputations and rapport with clients.
- Training – knowledgeable in training needs of the department and coordinating in suggesting training plans and activities.
- Communications – ability to correspond professionally with clients and staff within acceptable time frame via all mode of communication such as emails.
- Product Knowledge – possesses in-depth working knowledge of all CSB products
- Computer Skills – ability in handling and manipulating various information, using available office computer software application and technology and other Software / Tools
- Project Management – able to plan, organize, delegate and manage resources to bring about a successful management of a project
General/ Business Competence
- Financial – ability to prepare Inspections insight to meet target revenue and keeping cost effective Retails outlet with sufficient manpower planning.
- Industry Trends & Practices – understanding the services provided by the industry; the trends, practices, laws, regulations; opportunities and threats confronting the industry
- Business & Entrepreneurial – knowledge and skills in operating a business; choosing the market; analyzing financial statements and their implications; developing strategic solutions to the major business concerns of the organization; measuring and forecasting the impact of business decisions
- Oral and Written Communications – able to communicate technical/non- technical ideas clearly in writing and orally
- Negotiation skills – securing win-win agreements while successfully presenting a special interest in a decision
- Accountability – Takes full responsibility for all business decisions, actions/ inactions, and conduct. Shows concern to the Company and its stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders, business partners, and the community), all of whom are vowed to be served excellently.
- Competency/Continuous Improvement – Initiates, implements and participates on development programs for the continuous development of skills. These are to ensure excellent work performance and to achieve the Company’s goal and objectives.
- Decisiveness – Executes the ability to make tough yes-or-no decisions. Knows when to stop analyzing and make a tough call, even with limited information. Recognizes and understands that indecisiveness can keep the organization in limbo and can cause considerable damage.
- Execution – Demonstrates the ability to put decisions into actions and puts them forward to completion, with all regard for quality and efficiency, in spite of possible resistance, disorder or obstacles.
- Integrity – Acts morally and legally. Upholds the simple truth that honesty is the best policy and endeavors to act under the highest standards of ethics. Wins the right way, by the rules.
- Passion and Energy – Manifests a heartfelt, deep and authentic excitement about work by building in a strong will and desire to always bring out the best in whatever undertaking. Shows appreciation and care for the Company and
- Transparency & Candor – Applies the value of openness to scrutiny, and prudently provides and discloses accurate material information in a timely manner. Also, demonstrates forthrightness in communications and tells it like it is or as s/he sees it.