Unique Car Dealers Acquisition
- Sourcing for new business
- Dealing with Corporate client’s requests on a day to day basis
- Build strong rapport with Corporate’s client
Recruitment of Corporate Accounts
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partner’s needs and goals.
- Contracting new Corporate’s client
- Convert sales from the all channels of client
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or any relevant discipline
- Five years’ working experience in Sales services, at least 3 years of which in a supervisory capacity.
Job-Related/ Technical Competence
- Sales – knowledgeable on market trends in automotive sales industry with proven track record.
- General Services – knowledgeable on screening business deals with Corporate Companies. Ability to identify business opportunity by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Product Knowledge – possesses in-depth working knowledge of all Carsome’s products
- Computer Skills – ability in handling and manipulating various information, materials (audio, video, etc.) using available office computer software application and technology
- Project Management – able to plan, organize, delegate and manage resources to bring about a successful management of a project
General/ Business Competence
- Industry Trends & Practices – understanding the services provided by the industry; the trends, practices, laws, regulations; opportunities and threats confronting the industry
- Business & Entrepreneurial – knowledge and skills in operating a business; choosing the market; analyzing financial statements and their implications; developing strategic solutions to the major business concerns of the organization; measuring and forecasting the impact of business decisions
- Leadership and Mentoring – able to motivate the people under his/her supervision towards a common goal and able to teach and share knowledge and information to his/her subordinates
- People Performance Management – able to take responsibility for employees’ performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against goals, ensuring feedback and addressing performance problems and issues promptly
- Oral and Written Communications – able to communicate technical/non- technical ideas clearly in writing and orally
- Negotiation skills – securing win-win agreements while successfully
- Accountability – Takes full responsibility for all business decisions, actions/ inactions, and conduct. Shows concern to the Company and its stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders, business partners, and the community), all of whom are vowed to be served excellently.
- Competency/Continuous Improvement – Initiates, implements and participates on development programs for the continuous development of skills. These are to ensure excellent work performance and to achieve the Company’s goal and objectives.
- Decisiveness – Executes the ability to make tough yes-or-no decisions. Knows when to stop analyzing and make a tough call, even with limited information. Recognizes and understands that indecisiveness can keep the organization in limbo, and can cause considerable damage.
- Execution – Demonstrates the ability to put decisions into actions and puts them forward to completion, with all regard for quality and efficiency, in spite of possible resistance, disorder or obstacles.
- Integrity – Acts morally and legally. Upholds the simple truth that honesty is the best policy and endeavors to act under the highest standards of ethics. Wins the right way, by the rules.
- Passion and Energy – Manifests a heartfelt, deep and authentic excitement about work by building in a strong will and desire to always bring out the best in whatever undertaking. Shows appreciation and care for the Company and
- Transparency & Candor – Applies the value of openness to scrutiny, and prudently provides and discloses accurate material information in a timely manner. Also, demonstrates forthrightness in communications and tells it like it is or as s/he sees it.