- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets for all product sets
- Develop the Country classified business and media sales annual budget in conjunction with the finance team and ensure budgeted OPEX are on or below budget
- Take responsibility for the ‘story’ of company to Dealers and clients and online/offline marketing strategies and tactics to communicate effectively and support our initiatives and objectives.
- Develop and successfully implement the sales strategy to achieve targets.
- Consistently building strong rapport with company’s existing and potential dealers across provinces to ensure
the company remain competitive in the market
- Create engaging promotions/competitions in line with brand values to ensure we become and remain the first
choice/go-to place for Dealers and clients.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
Job-Related/ Technical Competence
- Technical Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Regulatory and Safety compliances
- Rewarding and Motivating
- Delegating and Directing
- Ability to converse and communicate in English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Strategic thinker with positive attitude, proactive and able to work under high pressure
- Work well as team player
- Ability to lead a team
- Creative and innovative
- Able to meet deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative working style
- Honest and trustworthy
- Exhibits initiative and flexibility
- Can demonstrate a proven background in project management, or operations management.
- Relates well to a diverse range of people and working styles
- Applies critical thinking and creativity
- Pays attention to the accuracy of figures / costings
- Ability to manage time and a varied workload through prioritization
- Understands the importance of quality systems
- Accountability – Takes full responsibility for all business decisions, actions/ inactions, and conduct. Shows concern to the Company and its stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders, business partners, and the community), all of whom are vowed to be served excellently.
- Competency/Continuous Improvement – Initiates, implements and participates on development programs for the continuous development of skills. These are to ensure excellent work performance and to achieve the Company’s
goal and objectives.
- Decisiveness – Executes the ability to make tough yes-or-no decisions. Knows when to stop analyzing and make a tough call, even with limited information. Recognizes and understands that indecisiveness can keep the organization in
limbo, and can cause considerable damage.
- Execution – Demonstrates the ability to put decisions into actions and puts them forward to completion, with all regard for quality and efficiency, in spite of possible resistance, disorder or obstacles.
- Integrity – Acts morally and legally. Upholds the simple truth that honesty is the best policy and endeavors to act under the highest standards of ethics. Wins the right way, by the rules.
- Passion and Energy – Manifests a heartfelt, deep and authentic excitement about work by building in a strong will and desire to always bring out the best in whatever undertaking. Shows appreciation and care for the Company and the
- Transparency & Candor – Applies the value of openness to scrutiny, and prudently provides and discloses accurate material information in a timely manner. Also, demonstrates forthrightness in communications and tells it like it is
or as s/he sees it.