WHO WE ARE
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you! We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
- Manage a complex set of customer and agency relationships.
- Identify prospects and pitch to the potential customers
- Run Facebook campaigns for customers, and generate an ongoing report.
- Identify the relevant target audience for an existing brand through research and utilizing Facebook, Instagram and Google analytical tools
- Identify incorrect technical integrations of the Facebook Pixel for customers.
- Calculate the business value being delivered by the ongoing campaigns.
- Design split tests on Facebook Ads by using customer data and third-party tools.
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers.
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as the Customer Success, Product, and Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics, Computer Science)
- Requires 2 – 3 years of working experience in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Experience with Email Channel and digital marketing data points and benchmarks, such as the Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Investment (ROI).
- Excellent customer relationship building, able to communicate articulately both verbally, written and project management skills
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, concepts and practices including demand attribution and the measurement of programs
- Ability to develop presentations with deep insights, technical content and recommendations to customers by analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey
- Good knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols andconventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP)
- A problem-solver in finding solutions to move customer numbers to a positive angle and able to think from a perspective of a user
- Meet customer retention rate and growth target by maintaining a good and solid relationship across assigned customers.
- Good to have
- Experience with major E-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, PrestaShop
- Knowledge of customer journey marketing is a plus