At GetCraft, we’ve built a creative service marketplace where companies can easily connect with the best creative vendors for all their marketing needs. Today, brands can tell the stories they want to tell, publishers can be profitable in digital, and skilled content creators can get fair compensation for the work they do. Our ultimate goal is to help foster a thriving creative and media industry in Southeast Asia & beyond.
Since starting the business four years ago, we’ve quickly grown to approximately 125+ people in Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia. We also have worked on over 5,000 campaigns for more than 350 brands, grown our network to more than 4,000 creators and have given more than US$10 million back to them.
Come the end of 2018, we will have completed our Series A and will be looking to further expand into India, Singapore, Thailand & Vietnam.
As CFO, you will be responsible for the entire financial management of GetCraft. In addition to ensuring the right financial controls and structures are put in place across the region, we would also expect you to contribute and help define our growth strategy for the future.
- Direct and monitor Financial Strategy and Financial Operation to ensure operational excellence in Finance and Accounting Team
- Plan and evaluate Financial Communication to external parties (incl but not limited to fundraising process) to ensure GetCraft growth and sustainability
- Plan and evaluate Financial Communication to internal parties in terms of budgeting and planning process for short, mid, and long term period in order to keep a healthy financial situation
- Plan and establish trade financing strategy with related parties to enhance cash position and resolve forex issues
- Direct and evaluate daily cash flow management and proper documentation.
- Provides supervision, mentoring and leadership to Finance and Accounting Team to ensure the financial objectives are achieved
- Direct and monitor financial policies and procedures to manage potential risk properly.
- Plan and establish financial strategy to ensure Financial process are complies with local regulation
- Coordinates statutory financial audits
- Prior experience in delivering success during fundraising
- Prior experience as VP of Finance / CFO with proven track record of scaling organization up to regional/global
- Proven track record on developing and applying concepts, practices and procedures of financial planning and analysis
- Master degree in a relevant discipline
- Sound knowledge of relevant SE Asian laws and tax regulations.
- Experience with preparing financial reports using advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Experience across Southeast Asia (preferable).
- The position requires to travel on regular basis