ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Operations team will work closely with leadership teams across departments to identify and solve critical problems on ground. You would very often find yourself solving for business challenges that you have not encountered for earlier. You know how to ask the right questions, can bring big ideas to the table, and can elevate the Moka brand beyond the everyday.
The role requires you to learn the ropes quickly and hit the ground running in any of our departments / functions. You will be expected to be flexible about responsibilities that you take up, which will be determined based on the priorities of the organization.
What is the Business Operations Manager responsible for in broad?
- Facilitating long term growth strategy and more immediate operational decisions by providing fact based analysis, and practical recommendations to key decision makers across the organization
- Focusing on business process improvements and broadening Moka’s sights to discover new pathways to operational excellence and scalability
- Executing strategic projects and coordinate with all stakeholders
- Leading a group of smart and driven Analysts and Associates throughout the projects
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3 to 5+ years of prior experience in consulting, tech companies or any face-paced environment
- Someone who excels at developing and implementing a plan from concept to completion, generating measurable outcomes
- Track record of productive team work
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Stellar communication skills and structured thought process
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to breakdown (seemingly) large problems into smaller and practical solvable pieces
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously