- As the lead of our BI & Analytics Team, you’ll define and implement the strategy of Data Analytics, enabling the business to dig deeper into our vast data set to uncover insights and trends.
- You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of the BI & Analytics team, communicating issues, suggesting remedial action and improvements where appropriate.
- You will proactively suggest improvements for visualisation, generating charts/tables that give insightful views of key business issues and opportunities.
- You’ll be accountable for data integrity and quality, ensuring it is continuously maintained and improved.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker or similar.
- Able to problem solve efficiently and work independently.
- Razor-sharp analytical skills. You demonstrate strong logical thinking, verbal and quantitative reasoning proficiency.
- Creative with data. It’s all about finding the calm the chaos. You have flair and mastery on handling data to find different ways to solve or answer organisations questions. You are able to look at disjoint thought or action, see pattern that the
ordinary people will ignore and also translate those less obvious pattern into business meanings.
- Effective communicator. You are able to convey your insights in accessible and meaningful ways. Your are able to tell a story with data but also keep it simple in ways that a wide range of audience can can grasp the subject matter easily.
- Curious. You look for the meaning—the “why”—behind the numbers. You have an insatiable drive to discover actionable insights and constantly ask questions and search for solutions. You are a truth searcher who know analytics is a journey, not a destination.