- As a potential candidate, you will work closely with the Creative Production Team and the Business Team. The Creative Production Team designs, creates and executes new projects, innovative products and in-demand services. While the Business Team sells their production!
- In this position, you will be involved in exploring and identifying potential individuals to take part in our creative productions as talents. You will conduct meetings and presentations with different people, everyday!
- The role of Business Developer – External Relations, will have to know and master the product/ service created by the Creative Production Team. You will have to rely on your professional judgement to see which talent is appropriate with our company and the goals of the project.
- Furthermore, our Business Developer – External Relations will also have to be able to negotiate, handle relations and documentations with the talents. You will also have to run parallel with other teams to ensure the overseeing of the needs of the company, the marketing initiatives and sales goals.
- Finally, in this role, you will also have the responsibility to report, analyze and repair any problems and concerns regarding the relations with talents. You will also have to maintain the standard quality, credibility and coherent of the projects, products or services.
You’re an ideal candidate if you have:
- Graduated with a diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Communications/ Media – but if you think you are a good candidate with another educational background, go ahead and apply!
- As part of a medium-sized team, we need you to be as confident working individually, as you are working in a team.
- Our ideal candidate would have great organizational skills such as:
- You are able to work with a target!
- You are confident and have fantastic presentation and communication skills
- You are comfortable with negotiating and renegotiating terms in person, via email or over the phone. In addition, you can manage your reactions during heated moments.
- You are not foreign to working with texts both in English and in Bahasa Indonesia
- You are thorough in your work and you pay great attention to detail
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- You are eager to learn and can adapt quickly. Don’t be afraid to ask or to get guidance prior to mistakes!
- You need to be able to think outside the box and come up with effective solutions. Be proactive!
- You value consistency, coherent work and high-quality products/ services
- You know how to manage your time, you have experience with a heavy workload and you know how to deal with time pressure
Signs you’re a good fit for us
- You enjoy fast-moving environments where experimentation is encouraged
- You take your work seriously and yourself not so seriously
- You are passionate about education and technology and you are excited to create positive social change to enable people to launch their career
- You believe that educating the “whole person” is a necessity
- You appreciate learning and see yourself as a lifelong learner